> juana viale
Popular Post

SocialMiami.com celebrates their 10 Year Anniversary at Epicure Gourmet Market & Cafe

Greetings to my sazoneros all over the world! I wanted to take a minute to thank all of my new fans on Twitter and Facebook. Hope you've been enjoying my posts and updates! As promised, here's my recap from SocialMiami's 10 year anniversary bash. On Friday, August 27th, Epicure Gourmet Market & Cafe hosted an amazing celebration in Sunny Isles. Our city's movers and shakers came out to enjoy over 1,000 desserts and plenty of delicious food (fourteen food stations to be exact)! Here were my favorite treats from the night: Lobster bisque shots, Misha's Cupcakes, Chocolate Fountain with fresh fruits, Sheer Bliss Ice Cream and of course, the complimentary wine and vodka stations. It was the perfect way to commemorate a decade of fabulous events in Miami: beautiful people (like Adam Kayce and Savenna Oek who are pictured above), great food, art by Stephen Gamson, drinks and live entertainment by J.P. Jam. Enjoy the pictures and cheers to SocialMiami!!!

Above: Guests Ed Miranda and The Artist Subi.

Epicure provided guests with complementary wine during the night.

Marysol Inzerillo from Mar Y Soul Fashions and Lucio Decarvalho.

Yours truly striking a pose with Betsy Goldman from Epicure. By the way, catch me LIVE tomorrow (Sunday, Aug. 29th) on Cubanarama's Blog Talk Radio Show. Tune in to hear me chat about my blog and all things Miami! xoxo